My Weekend...

My weekend was pretty great I must say. Well... Saturday I had to work but after work, I did get a chance to enjoy the sunshine and relax a bit. Sunday I went out with some friends at Milkcraft! Which is an ice cream place (not just any ice cream place haha) It was the most fun i've had in a long time. Hanging out with fun people like I did Sunday was something i've been wanting to do for awhile. The occasion was my sister's birthday! It was actually a last minute idea but, it turned out great. We ate ice cream, chatted, and played a game. I feel like I really connected with everybody. I felt youthful and I felt like life really can be enjoyable.

 Of course, lately I didn't allow myself to enjoy life because I have so many things on my mind such as, my career, writing, singing, spiritual life, and other personal issues. But i'm glad that I was able to take the time out to actually know what it feels like to enjoy life and let go of some of the stress.

That was my weekend, how was yours?


I look forward to sharing more of my life with you soon. That's all for now! Luv Kammy💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...