Best Part of My 20's So Far...

Well, although i've only been in my 20's for 2 years, I feel like i've both learned and accomplished a lot in these past two years. Through these past two years I feel like I've gotten smarter. I have really been into reading and improving my grammar skills and such. Sadly, my teen years I didn't feel like I had a lot of motivation to do things. I mean, of course I got the things done that were mandatory like school and chores but, some days I even lacked with that. I just didn't really think too much about my future or even tried to work towards making a better future for myself. But, as I got in my 20's, I began to really get serious about my goals and furthering myself. I began to take initiative.

The very best moments of my 20's were...
1.writing classes
2.creating a blog
3.becoming apart of the video ministry
4.making new friends
5.going to see Onerepublic (it was honestly an amazing night😁)
6.making more money
7.discovering new hobbies such as, blogging, web designing.
8.Joining social media was a pretty good thing for me also, in a strange way haha.
9.As crazy as this sounds but having a cell phone hehe, I didn't have a cellphone in my teen years and before. It has helped me to keep in contact with my friends much better and it just helped me a lot period. I suppose I never invested in having a cell phone because I didnt really have a need to have one at the time because I didn't have anyone to call or anything. I survived off of a iPod touch 5 and other types of devices before that. Yeah... teen  years were tough.

But overall, just experiencing God in ways I never have before. I've seen God do amazing things in my life throughout my 20's thus far. I've grown incredibly close to god because I feel like in my 20's is the time where I had the toughest of times emotionally, mentally, financially and beyond. But God provided through it all and he still is working through me to this day. I will one day write more about the amazing things God has done in my life.

But life has been a crazy yet amazing ride and I look forward to all there is to come. I'm sorry if this is a short post but in this post I highlighted some of the best times in my life. I can't really go into full details with each experience as a 20 year old but it has been quite interesting. It has had its mixes of good and bad, but I feel like the bad was only to make way for greater opportunities. I've seen God work through some of the most difficult times and right now, I just want to say that i'm truly grateful. It helps me to feel better about the difficulties I experience now. As I get frustrated about various things such as my writing, career, relationships and more, I remind myself of what God has done for me in the past and that these situations are no different. He is the same God with the same power and he will never fail me.

Please share with me some of your best moments in your life. Whether it was as a teenager or in your 20's i'd be happy to hear about it! Continue to spread the word about my blog. Remember, as you spread the word about my blog, you are being a huge support to my writing career as it is tied in with my future as a writer. And as always, i'm open to any suggestions you guys may have. My friend has just given a great suggestion today to write about how I have a productive day or just my day I suppose haha. But I am definitely going to take the suggestion and work on writing a blog about my day. That's all for now, much luv to you allπŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...