Your Thoughts on my Blog

Hi guys,
I decided to do a Q&A thing about my blog. I’ve been struggling lately with blogging and coming up with good topics and the latest ones I’ve posted doesn’t seem like it’s lining up with my topics so, I could use your help.
Here’s a few questions I have for you guys:

Q:Do you enjoy my blog?

Q: Do my blog posts make sense?

Q: Are my posts something you’d share with others?

Q: Do I stay on topic in my blog posts?

Q: Are the topics good?

Q: Does my blog look organized or professional?

Q: Do I use the proper punctuation for my blog posts?

Q: Is my blog something you’d read often?

Q; Is there improvements I need to make for my blog?

Q: Would you consider becoming a follower of my blog?

Phew! 😅 Sorry if that seems to be a load of questions folks. Now, I did the “Q” part and now it’s time for you guys to do the “A.” Are you up for it? You don’t even have to answer each question. Just answering one question will give me a better idea as to how I can make my blog better. Also, don’t be afraid to be honest. Honesty is healthy. Honesty will help me grow and be better with things.

So, I’ll be sending this to many people, (just warning you haha) I need lots of people’s opinions. By you guys answering these questions, you’re supporting me in ways you don’t know. I’m excited about the future of my blogging and my writing.

Thanks in advance guys! Bye for now 👋😊✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...