My goals and/or plans for 2018

Hello friends!

2018 is here! Yay!!!😄 2017 was an interesting year. A lot has happened with pop culture, politics, and many other things. But you know what, God has done great things for me last year and I believe he'll 'Do it Again" this year and forevermore.

So, I wanted to tell you guys about some plans I have for this new year. I've accomplished many things last year like writing classes, first drafts of stories, making new friends, creating a blog! Haha, and the list goes on and on. I'll name five of my most exciting plans for this year.

1. Write at least a few chapters of my book.

2. Be on the vocal team at my church.

3. Spend more time with my friends.

4. Get my license and a car.

5. Save more money.

I think if I at least accomplished these five things I think I'd be really happy. Another one of my goals is growing my blog readers. I really put a lot of work into this blog daily and I'd love to have more supporters. Please spread the word about my blog and by doing that it'll help me as a writer and once I finally have a book out in stores I'll be able to say that I have already established readers possibly people that will buy my books and continue to support me in my writing career. I really do appreciate everyone who takes time to read my blog and even comment on it.

By the way, today is day 2 of my fast. It's been really great taking this time exclusively for God and awaiting the great things that he will do for me during this time. I heard a short message on Klove and the title was "Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?" I thought about that for a little bit and realized how much I lack in prayer at times. I don't want to just think of prayer as a last resort or an emergency dial. Prayer is an instrument of intimacy between you and God. So, just during these past 2 days on my fast I've learned to really communicate with God in a real and raw way. I want to develop a deeper relationship with God through prayer and scripture reading. I know by doing so, it'll leave a great impact on my life and change m understanding and my viewing of life. I'll begin to look at the glass as half full instead of half empty.

Please share with me about your plans for 2018 and tell me some of the great things you've accomplished in 2017. Don't be afraid, the comments section is open to all. Love you all. Continue to keep being awesome!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...