Questions for My Readers

I often talk a lot about myself, but now knowing that my blogging audience is growing, I decided that I might as well get to know them a little. I'm going to ask a few questions about yourself (trust me, nothing personal) basically like a little quiz type of thing. I've asked myself these questions also from the book, Spilling Ink. So, here's your questions!

Q: Favorite Book?

Q: Favorite Movie?

Q: Hobbies?

Q: Favorite Quote?

Q: What's your style?

Q: Favorite tv show?

Q: Favorite Game?

Q: Favorite Ice cream flavor?

Q: Top 5 favorite songs?

Q: Favorite Band?

Q: Favorite singer?

Q: Favorite singer?

There you have it people. Let's have some fun with this one. I hope you like the questions. Please continue to give me any suggestions for a further post. This post was actually a suggestion by someone so, I do take suggestions and use them.

Much luv, Kammy!❤😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...