How to have productivity in your day.

Many of us have days where we make goals and sometimes end up not following them; we either get lazy, spend too much time on the internet, get caught up watching a movie or talking to a good friend, etc... Whatever the case is, we always end up saying at the end of the day "Man, this was an unproductive day." Trust me, I've been there and I feel your pain, you aren't alone on this one.

So friends, I wanted to give you a few this on how we can start having more productive days:

On a spiritual note...
If you really want to make time for God in your daily life, you should promise yourself that you won't go on the internet, turn on the TV, or have too many conversations with family or phone conversation s and such with your friends. Of course you don't want to be rude to them or anything. You can say a friendly "Good morning" or something but just make sure that you don't get into a long conversation or anything that'll hold up your meditation time. Your family will understand that you need to take a few minutes to meditate with the Lord.
By putting God at the top of your day you'll feel a difference in whole you feel and have a good attitude or feeling before you face a new day.

Wake up earlier
Take a shower the night before maybe.
Freshen up a bit in the morning and have your clothes laid out the night before also.
Have an idea of what kind of breakfast or foods you'd like to eat before heading off to school and foods that you want to brings with you.
Always try waking up extra early. I think these tips should help you a bit to be able to be "school-ready" this can go for college students also.

I'd give the same suggestions for your job also. Oh, I meant to say go to sleep early also.

Make it a priority that you won't do [you fill in the blank] before completing what's on your list.

If you have a meeting, dentist appointment, or even being scheduled to serve at church. Always keep in mind to BE ON TIME. I've been known to be late for different things and trust me, it's not a good feeling.

At the end of the week, you should reward yourself in some way for doing so good by keeping up with your schedule and being productive! Whether it's buying something that's a little pricey but its something you really like, treating yourself to a good lunch, going to a fun event, or whatever you feel like doing it because numero uno, you earned it! You deserve to treat yourself weekly or monthly because you worked hard at keeping up with your goals.

If you're ready to be more productive, the time is now. I belibe you can do it. And at the end of the week, go ahead and do something nice for yourself.

That's all I have for now, but stay positive and keep being your awesome self.

-Kammy😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...