What Was Your Top Ten Favorite Songs of 2017

2017 was a pretty good year for music I'd say. I don't know about you, but I've really gotten into a lot of new music this year. So, I'll name my top 10 favorite songs of 2017 that were on constant repeat.

1. Hillsong United So Will I (100 Billion x)

2. Hillsong United Glimmer in the Dust
3. Jesus Culture ft. Bryan & Katie Torwalt - Flood the Earth
4. Connor McCoy - Vital
5.Colton Dixon - Autopsy
6. Imagine Dragons - Believer
7. Onerepublic - Rich Love
8. Linkin Park ft. Kiiara - Heavy (😢)
9. Charlie Puth - Attention (this song mainly for the beat and.. it's a pretty good party song)
10. Skillet feat. Lacey Sturm - Breaking Free

There you have it, my top ten songs 0f 2017. Now it's your turn, please share with me what your top 10 favorite songs were of 2017. You can write it like I did or share it with me through a youtube playlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...