"This is What I Want to Be Remembered For"

Yes, those are the lyrics of a Colony House song. It's something I have thought about recently. Let's say, when we leave this earth or even just how we live our daily lives, what's something that we want to be remembered for? What's one way that we want people to remember us for? Maybe it could kindness, forgivingness (I don't even think that's a real word but whatever). I'll start off by saying some things that I would like to be remembered for.

I'd like to be remembered for always thinking of others.
I want to be remembered for being loving, even to my enemies.
I want to be remembered as a phenomenal writer.
I want to be remembered for as a eccentric person.
I want to be remembered for a someone who makes wise decisions.
I want to be remembered for as being a follower of Christ.

That's some of the things that I want to be remembered for. What about you?

Hopefully you guys have been enjoying my posts. I hope some of my posts will even brighter your day or give you inspiration or encouragement. That's what I hope for and that's why I continue to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...