quick and easy breakfast ideas

Hi Everyone,

In spite of all that's going on I want to try to keep my posts somewhat lighthearted. I know the Las Vegas tragedy is a big issue but it's way too sad for me right now to even comment on it.

So, I wanted to share with you some easy breakfast ideas I make almost everyday.

Yogurt and granola bars are a great morning snack and gives you energy.

Bagels and coffee (always a win win with me)

Instant oatmeal

Frozen diced potatoes

Individually packaged cinnamon crumb cake (a great on-the-go morning treat)

Yogurt parfait or fruit cups

Cold cereal always works for me also. Especially a dry cold cereal like Wheaties, Mini wheats or corn flakes with sliced fruit in it.

Frozen eggo waffles

Toaster strudels

Store bought muffins

That's what I eat when I'd like something quick and easy in the morningtime. Share some of your favorite quick breakfast foods. I also always love to hear your feedback about any of my posts and my blog in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...