5 Must- Have Beauty Products


Ok, this one may be only for the girls, (sorry fellas)

1. Olay face wash (I gotta have my face wash so my face can feel springy fresh!)

 2. Pond's face cream - I usually put this on after the face wash
3. Clinique Clarifying Lotion - For me it has seemed to helped my face look really clear
4. Sephora Liquid Foundation - I wear the foundation and then I put the powder on over it to make my face have a nice glow to it (correction, my sister does)

5. Rimmel and L'oreal lipstick - I wear both of the lipstick brands. 
And that's it! I love sharing things with you guys. Please please give me your feedback on my blog posts. Which posts of mine has been your favorite so far? I'll be happy to post on some topics that you like to see. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...