My walking on a sunny day playlist 🏃🏾‍♀️☀️🎧📲

Greetings lovely people,

I have created a playlist for when I'm walking on a sunny day.

Ben Rector - Brand New

Ben Rector - Note to Self

Ben Rector - Like the World is Going to End

Onerepublic - I Lived

Ingrid Michaelson - Maybe

Andrew Machon - All Our Lives

Onerepublic - The Less I Know

Onerepublic - Colors

Andrew Ripp - Deep Waters


That's about it from what I could think of at the moment. I feel really happy listening to these songs while walking on a beautiful day. Let me know about any special playlists you have created. I'd love to hear them. Also, if you truly enjoy my blog please subscribe so that I can get more of visual of all of my wonderful visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...