10 Things You May Not Know About Me

Hi all you lovely people, I discovered some new things about myself and I decided to share them with my blog readers. 1. I'm a a very sensitive person (my family knows this of course) 2. I'm a thinker 3. I'm a observer 4. I love decorating (christmas trees, rooms, etc...) 5. I'm a night person 6. I worry a lot at times 7. I love dancing and singing 8. I'm a small fan of Justin Bieber 9. I like to bake 10. I love making friends (and keeping them haha) I probably have more to add to this list but for now this is what you'll et. I believe these are just a few things that I believe people wouldn't know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...