My All Time Favorite Tv Show📺

Hey guys!
I'm sorry that I've been slacking with my blog posts but I've been having blogger's block. I've been researching on ways to keep my readers interested and it hasn't been that easy. Certain topics I come up with are good but I'm not always able to elaborate on them. Anyway, I'm back and I want to try my best to be consistent with my blogging.

I love tv shows and I wanted to share with you some of my all time favorite shows. From my childhood to now.

Zoom - it was a kids tv show on PBS and it was basically a show about middle school aged kids talking about different topics, it showed them making snacks and crafts and of course, they had this thing called "ubbi dubbi" I loved watching that show as a kid. I always wanted to be on there but I never tried to audition.

Another one of my favorites was the Powerpuff Girls - it was a show about three sisters that had powers. Here's a more detailed description
Accidentally created in a lab by Professor Utonium, superpowered sisters Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup regularly save Townsville from evildoers such as Mojo Jojo, the Gangreen Gang and Him. Blossom is the self-proclaimed leader of the trio, Bubbles is the cute one and Buttercup is the toughest one. 
I watched that show faithfully everyday. Good times.

Totally Spies - Another Cartoon Network television show and it's a tv show I still like today. The story of the show is self explanatory haha. Three teenage girls who are spies, you get the point.

I'll list some of my favorite Disney shows now.

That's So Raven - I was a huge fan of Raven Symone as a kid.

Kim Possible 

Hannah Montana - what little girl didn't like Hannah Montana from 2007-2010?

Good Luck Charlie - another show I like now also hehe☺️

Jonas -because I was obsessed with anything the Jonas Brothers did

Nickelodeon shows: iCarly, Victorious, All That, Zoey 101

Tower Prep

The Price is Right 

The Seven- MTV show 

TRL

The Buried Life 

Flight 29 Down

The Ellen Degeneres Show 


Alright folks, that concludes my list of my all time favorite shows. I hope you are enjoying the posts that you read so far. Please feel free to give me your feedback. Also, let me know some of your favorite tv shows.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...