My Top 10 Favorite Songs

Hey there folks,

I have sooo many favorite songs but I decided to narrow a few of my favorite songs down to 10. 

1. Icon for Hire - The Grey

2. Flyleaf - Bury Your Heart

3. Onerepublic - Preacher

4. Lacey Sturm - Rot

5. Hillsong United - So Will I (100 Billion x)

6. Onerepublic - Better

7. Veridia - Mystery of the invisible

8. Evanescence - Even in Death

9. Evanescence - Lost in Paradise

10. Paramore - Let the Flames Begin (Live at Red Rocks)

That's 10! Phew, I don't know how I did it. Please share your top 10 favorite songs. I love when you guys share your thoughts on my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...