How I spend my time alone

Hello Friends!

I would like to share you with you how I spend my alone time.

The library is a great place for me to unwind and relax. I usually sit in a chair near the window and read or pray or write and it really makes me feel really peaceful.

Sometimes I may sit near the river that is right across the street from my house. I usually read there also or pray.

I also sing a bunch of songs on StarMaker in my room when I'm alone haha.

From time to time I spend my alone time crafting and listening to music and things like that.

I just thought I'd let you guys know a little bit more about me😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...