My Goals and How I plan to Achieve Them

Hey everyone,

I have many goals and dreams that I that I always try my best at working at achieving them. Sometimes the ways of achieving them could be right in front of my eyes but I'm still busy waiting on God to show me some huge way that I have to meet these goals but really, a lot of the time the solutions are right there in the palm of my hands.

I have two main goals that I'm trying to achieve right now. That goal being, getting a good job and then save up enough money for a car and possibly get my own place.

Another one of my goals is to get better with my writing and I plan on achieving that goal by taking writing classes and writing daily in my journal (and even blogging haha) and also practice some exercises from various writing books. I also plan just to push myself everyday to try to at least write something and continue to stay motivated and everything. I know that writing is one of my gifts and I'd like to use it to glorify God.

Another one of my passions is singing. Singing is something where I feel I can just let go and be my myself. Music gets in my bones and I can't escape the feeling the adrenaline and joy I get through music. It truly is a healer for me in a lot of ways and when I'm going through something really tough, I go somewhere quiet and just sing a song and it's really like an escape for me. I thank God so much for giving us the gift of music. I plan on achieving my singing goal by practicing daily and doing vocal exercises and StarMaker helps me a ton and it's also fun!😁

So, with all of this practice and effort I believe that it'll all pay off one day. I'm thankful for all of the  support I have already. I know God will open doors for me. He already has opened a few doors and I'm ready for whatever else he has that lies ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...