My favorite things about holidays

Holidays, don't we all love them? I sure do. I list a few of my favorite things about my favorite holidays.

Halloween - Dressing up and attending Trunk or Treat at my church. Also watching Halloween movies for the whole month October. (by the way i'm going to dress up as a 50's girl this year๐Ÿ˜‰)

Thanksgiving - Well... I have to admit the food hehe. Watching the parade also and putting up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night and now for the past 4 years working on Thanksgiving has been a bit exciting for me.

Christmas - Celerating our Lord and Saviour's birthday of course. And... movies, christmas music, christmas shopping, christmas baking, cute christmas sweaters, Christmas play at my church, christmas eve service at my church, decorations, festivities... what can I say? I love EVERYTHING about christmas๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘ผ

New Year's - Um... just always happy for another year and new opportunities and changes and everything. And on New Year's Eve I love love watching the Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve.

Easter - Easter is just a really moving time for me. I love watching the Passion play at my church and volunteering. I love reading the crucifixion story in the bible, I love watching movies about the Resurrection and the only non-biblical thing I like about Easter is dressing up I must say. But overall it's a great holiday.

4th of July - I love cookouts and watching fireworks and listening to throwbacks on the radio. Oh! And wearing something patriotic including my nails.

That's my favorite holidays and what I love about each one. Please feel free to share your favorite holidays and what you love about them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...