3 Movies I Don't Like and Why

Hey guys!

Everyone has a movie they love and hate. I'm gonna name 3 movies that I've truly disliked.

1. Avatar - Because it's boring and I really don't get what it's about. To me it just seems like it's about naked blue people hehe.

2. Paper Towns - this movie had too much profanity in it and plus it just was really cheesy. I don't remember me liking it even in the slightest.

3. The Spectacular Now - this movie was really disappointing once again too much profanity and sexual content. If all teens movies continue to have these awful storylines I believe it can really make teenagers feel cheap. It's almost like the people that makes these movies thinks teenagers will watch anything. I'm telling you, the things that are out now for teenagers is just awful.

That's my list - I could add another 5 bad movies if I wanted to but I won't. Please feel free to share your list of movies you disliked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...