Birthday Wish List

Happy November y'all!

Hmm... a certain someone is celebrating their 22nd B-day this month... that someone being Kamera Walton! Aka Kammy P. aka prissypatrice aka, well you get the point. Since my birthday is a little less than two weeks I decided to make a list of some the things that i'd like.

Onerepublic tour T-shirt (the shirts at the concert were way over my budget. Hopefully online i'll get a better deal hehe)

Mini tablet (for writning purposes like blogging!)

brown fashionable boots (the girl loves her boots)

iTunes gift card (always a great gift at anytime for any occasion)

Nice winter scarf

Kohls gift card (it's where I work and it's my favorite store! So it's convenient)

Sparkly microphone

Purse

and if I get one of these things this year that'll be awesome! If someone so kind would consider to buy me these things that's looking at this list God bless you in advance and I will give you a great big hug, haha. Oh! Did I mention a hug from Ryan Tedder? If Genivene would allow me for that one day haha. Anyway, seeing you guys commenting on my posts brings me great joy and I hope you'll continue doing that because by you guys doing that you are showing me great suppport on my writng career.

Thanks much luv to ya!❤💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...