Top 10 favorite Christmas songs 🎄🎧

Hey everyone!

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" Oh yes, it certainly is. Especially at my job. Upon the holiday season arriving I decided to list some of my favorite Christmas songs.

1. Casting Crowns - I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (I listen to this song throughout the year because it's a really peaceful song and the world really needs peace)

2. Clay Aiken - Mary Did You Know?

3. Glee Cast - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

4. Jordan Pruitt - Celebrate Love

5. Kutless - What is Christmas?

6. Emily Rossum - Carol of the Bells

7. Josh Groban - Believe

8. Carrie Underwood - The First Noel

9. Carrie Underwood - Do You Hear What I Hear?

10. Matthew Ward - O Come O Come Emmanuel
I'd love to hear what your favorite Christmas songs are. Please let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...