Favorite Youtubers I watch everyday

Hey there!

I know a lot of us out there watch YouTube and I just wanted to tell you some of my favorite Youtubers that I watch almost everyday.

REL Show (lead singer of Icon for Hire named Ariel)

Meredith Grace - A young lady who talks about biblical related topics

Sadie Robertson - 20 something year old who just discusses life topics.

Miss Anna Grace - A teenager who shows videos of her daily life and more

Lauren's Lifestyle - a young woman discussing her life and other daily activities

 msjustjoni - Another young woman discussing married life and her other activities

Daria Smith - I think she gives beauty tips or something.

That about does it! The other things I watch on Youtube is concerts and music videos and old tv shows. I love love my cartoons!😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...