10 Ways to Style a Plain Shirt

Hey everyone,

I wear many plain shirts and over the years I've found many ways to style it. Here's some ways I've styled plain shirts.

1. I wear a plain shirt with necklaces

2. I wear a black or white colored short sleeved shirt with a bright colored long sleeve shirt.

3. I wear plain shirts with cool scarfs

4. I write a cool message on my shirt

5. Tye dye is always fun

6. Cutting your shirt in half to make it a crop top and wear a cami underneath

7. Jean vest or any vest over a plain button down shirt

8. Wear a mesh top over a white shirt

9. Wear a dressy cardigan sweater if you wanted to look dressy

10. For a edgy look, wear a suit jacket over a plain shirt with skinny jeans and heels or sneakers.


Some of these looks are just for girls and some unisex. Anyhow, I hope you may try one of my ideas above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...