10 Songs I'm Loving Right Now

I'm always discovery new music whether i'm in Starbucks, in the car, or streaming online. I'm always on the hunt for some great music. With that being said, I decided to come up with a list of 10 songs that i'm currently in love with😄

1. My Epic - Of Wilderness

2. Glasslands - Deadman

3. Attic Sleepers - Berlin

4. Hillsong Worship - Touch of Heaven

5. My Epic - So Be It

6. Jessie Early - Living on Your Love

7. Hillsong United - So Will I (100 Billion x)

8. Callum Pitt - Happiness

9. Jesus Culture - Flood the Earth

10. Andrew Ripp - Deep Water

There you have it my friends, these are the songs that have been on constant repeat on my iPhone. I’d l’d love to hear what you guys have been listening to also! Let me know in the comments section.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...