If you had all the time in the world how would you spend it?

Well, I think that's an interesting question Kamera (haha).

For me, I think I would like to spend it valuable. I would write more.
 Practice singing more.
 Possibly catch up on some books that i've been wanting to read.
I would most importantly spend more time reading the bible and praying.
I would do something i've never done before like, snowboarding, rollerskating, horse riding and more.
I would like to spend a whole day hanging out with some of my closest friends. And... I probably would like to go to all of the best concerts and find ways where I can sing more in public places.

Doing all of those things will most certainly fill up a lot of my time. I may add more to this list if I think of some more things. And as always, don't be shy about making your list also. I love to see people getting involved in the questions or quizzes I post! It truly brightens my day to see people commenting on my blog and taking the time to read it. Thanks for your support, I hope you guys will continue to support me and I hope that many more people will begin to show support.

Much love to you all. -Kammy💖😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...