New blog design!

Hey everyone! As some of you may have noticed my blog has a brand new look. In addition to my new blog design, I have come up with some new ideas for my blog posts as well. Starting soon, i'll be doing weekly video posts about how my week was, upcoming plans and events, my thoughts, new things happening in my life and more! So, instead of me writing about certain things, i'm going to talk about it on a video. I've gotten inspired by watching the REL show and I felt like that would be something fun to do and something interesting for my readers to look forward to every week. Also, I would like to start a book challenge where I read a new book each week and share my thoughts on it. Also, my readers can suggest books for me to read and then I share my review in a post. But wait, there's more! I would love it I could do a Q&A series also where you guys asked me questions in the comments and I answer them in the next post. Not that i'm such an interesting person to ask questions about but, if you have any curiosities it would be cool if I answered them in a post.

So, that's all the new news I have for you today. I hope you guys are also excited with me about my revamped blog. I'm excited about the new journey i'm going on this blog. Plus, spring is coming and for some reason it always reminds me of new beginnings.

Thanks to everyone who supports me! You guys are awesome. Luv Kammy😊❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...