Songs I listen to when I need to be cheered up

Hey folks, you know, we all have those days when we just don't feel great and we just don't know how to lift ourselves up. Well, for a big portion of my life music has been my therapy or my medicine in some ways. I want to share with you some of the songs I listen to when I really need a boost or a lift.

1. Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come
2. Carrie Underwood - So Small
3. Hillsong Young & Free - End of Days
4. Downhere - Hope is Rising
5. Britt Nicole - The Lost Get Found
6. Onerepublic - I LIved
7. Michelle Branch - All You Wanted (mainly because it just sounds kind of happy and I change the meaning of the song to a somewhat spiritual meaning. Me and my sister think of it in a spiritual aspect.)
8. Phillip Phillips - Midnight Sun
9. Matt Redman - 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)
10. Aly & AJ - Never Far Behind
11. Lucas Grabeel - Go the Distance (yes, it's a song that was on the Disney Mania 5 cd)

There you have it! That's just a few of the songs that cheer me up but I have several. I thought this would be a fun post to get me back started since i've been M.I.A for a few weeks. Let me know what songs you listen to that usually cheers you up. Getting your feedback on my posts means a lot to me. I will try my best to post more regularly but for now, I hope you enjoy this one. I've wrote down a few good topics that i'm going to blog about, and remember, if you ever have any suggestions for a future blog post, please let me know. Don't be shy now.

That's all for now, luv ya💜💜😊

1 comment:

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...