The place where I feel most like myself.

There are certain places I go to where I don't feel 100% comfortable. Sadly, my church is one of the places I don't feel like myself or feel most accepted. I guess because there's been some bad experiences i've had at church. Not bad as in me doing bad things but bad as in just not happy things. There's so many nice people that i've met there but lately i've been put off-limits with these people for reasons i'll never understand. So, being at church sometimes mean i'm being restricted and I have to avoid certain people which makes me a little sad inside. Anyway...

The place where I feel most like myself is at home of course. Because home is where the heart is. Home is a place where I "sing until my voice won't let me"
," home is a place where I mediate, relax and unwind. Home is where I have great talks with my family - and great phone conversations with my friends, home is a place where I can jump up and down to my favorite song and pretend like i'm a rockstar. So yeah, home is a great place to be. Even though I love being home, it doesn't mean that I won't become more comfortable in other places. Sometimes I actually need to get away from home and just go someplace where I can be alone. Sometimes you just need to escape a bit, but finding a place to escape is hard for me with no car of my own😦😔

So, where's a place where you feel most like you can be yourself? Or are you the type of person who can be themselves wherever you are? I love hearing youguys feedback on my posts. I know cerain topics may be hard to give feedback to but feel free to share what's on your mind whatever that may be.

I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog as much as I love writing it. That's all for now, remember believe in your dreams and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...