My Best Supporters

It's so great knowing that you have someone there who will encourage you, celebrate you whether you win or lose and for just being there for you. In my life, I can proudly say that I have great supporters. I even have people supporting me in this blog that I don't even know of.

So, this may be a short post but, I just thought it would be great to take the time to show appreciation to all of my wonderful supporters out there such as, my family, my friends, my church family and more. Writing is such a joy to me and blogging is a great and fun way for me to express myself and also gives me an opportunity to write more regularly and to write on just about any topic. I have to say that sometimes I probably say too much that's on my mind. My goal is to speak what's on my mind on my blog or maybe even instagram but, I don't want anyone to be offended by what I say or anything. Sometimes I write things when i'm in a bad mindset and I probably can tend to take it out on others. Just recently I posted something on instagram about feeling like I annoy people and such. I regret posting that now beccause I was in a bad mindset and I wanted to express my thoughts but I should've thought more throughly about it I suppose. That day I felt lonely, like I didn't matter to anyone, outcast, and many other negative ways i've felt about myself. But, I apologize when I make bold post like that.

Anyway, I'm glad that I do have great people that care for me. The number of people that truly care for me may be small but, I still consider it a blessing. Seeing the number of people who just views my blog are really flattering. I'm not going to continue to complain about the numbers being low or if no one comments or contacts me regarding my blog, I'm going to continue to keep my head lifted up and be thankful for the little progress that I am making. I'm thankful to my followers, those that do comments and those that just read it. I hope that my blog brings you encouragment, joy, laughter, entertainment and some of my posts may even bring you a few tears. I pour out a lot of emotions at times on my blog and you know what? It really helps me feel better at times.

So, please forgive me when i'm not appreciative enough of the people that have supported me. Please know that it means so much to me and I look forward to the future of this blog and my writing. I've been in a really discouraging stage with my writing, growing up, and friendships. But, blogging really lifts me up just when I need it.

Luv u all. 💟😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...