My Thoughts Lately πŸ€”πŸ’¬

Lately I feel like I’ve been procrastinating a lot in life. I say to myself “today I’m going to do this...” but then after awhile I end up losing that motivation or energy to do anything at the end of the day; especially after work. I have been thinking a lot about my future and how I can make positive changes to my life. I really want to live life to the fullest but at times it seems like I’m only living life halfway full and not entirely full. I get so frustrated when my choices seem to be so limited. Sometimes I fear that I may not live to see my goals being achieved. I don’t know if how long things will take for life to really take off for me. I’m already 22 and I feel like progress in my life is so little to almost none. This adulthood stage has been really difficult and stressful. I continue to pray daily that things will change in my life.

Some of my other thoughts have been about friendships. I always think about ways that I can make more friends and when I do think of something it doesn’t really ever seem to succeed. I find it hard to firstly, get a conversation started with someone and then finding ways to continue conversations. I also think about how I can take initiative without being too pushy. I don’t know at what point you should ask for someone’s phone number and then take the next step to hanging out and such. So, everyday I feel like I’m learning things the hard way. I wish I had the perfect solution sometimes to my problems. I pray and wait but often wonder if there’s something else that God wants me to do that I’m not doing. I love making new friends but oftentimes I feel as if I’m failing in that area. Like the nice people I meet or communicate with will always remain aquatintances. I don’t know if it’s me or what. But I have to believe that God has the friends he wants for me. Maybe I’ve met them already or maybe I haven’t been I have to believe that God is working on my life. Prayer and patience is the key. And I have to be thankful for the friend I do have and continue to nurture this friendship so that it can continue to grow and be healthy. I never know how God is moving, I just have to trust him. He’s always faithful and he loves us so much.


I’d appreciate any advice anyone can give me about the topics that I’ve talked about today. Prayers, encouragement and support means so much to me. I’m thankful that I’m able to express my thoughts here on this blog because it always helps me feel a whole lot better.

I’m heading into a new direction and I’m stepping into a brighter future. I know I will soon see God’s plans unveil before my very eyes. I’m ready to enjoy life and make the most of each day. I’ll do whatever it takes to reach my destination.

Love Kammy πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ž

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...