How I Would Like People to Describe Me

Well, many people may define me in similar ways. Some of the ways most people describe me as is an quiet and stay-to-myself type of person. Yes, i'm a quiet person but I kind of wish that wasn't the only way people thought of me. What would be great if people have said to me or thought about me as "courageous" and maybe even "adventurous" type of person which is closer to my personality than quiet. I am determined at times, even though i've been knocked down quite a bit. I'm a big dreamer and I also really love to have lots of fun by dancing, singing along to my favorite party jams and going to concerts. I would love for people to describe me as strong, vibrant, and kind young woman. That's the description that I try to portray each day, even though the adventurous or outgoing side of me doesn't show much, I believe that once people give me the chance and really get to know me they'll begin to see the many interesting things about me that isn't always shown.


Most importantly, I would love for people to describe me as a lover for Christ. That I stand up for my beliefs no matter what. At times I appear to be quiet is because i'm more of a listener and observer at times. I'm also a thinker at times. So, often times I have a hard time expressing myself but there is one way that i'm easily able to express myself and that's right here through my blog. Each and every time i write on my blog i feel like i'm inviting you guys on my private journey each day. I actually get really inspired through this blog and one day, i'll share more about my passion for blogging and ways that I get inspired and more.


Well, that's just another little thing I wanted to share with you guys today. I am prepping more blogs and plan on posting them in the upcoming days. Luv you all!💟😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...