My Summer Review


Well, Summer has seemed to gone by in a flash. I must say, I didn’t really do a whole lot this summer. A lot of plans got canceled because of weather and such. 



The highlight of my summer might’ve been the Collinsville Hot festival. It’s an annual festival that my town has. I watched African dancers and the rest of the event was surrounded with many arts& crafts for kids and ice cream treats!😋🍦

Me and my sister stayed for about an hour and then walked home. 



Another good moment from this summer has been connecting with more people I suppose. From church to work, I feel like I’ve connected with quite a bit of people. I’ve had my moments where I didn’t feel confident enough to make friends but, I’ve proven myself wrong lately and God gave me the courage to step out of my comfort zone. 



I’ve also watched some pretty good movies. I went to see Incredibles 2 and Hotel Transylvania 3, (I know, I’m a big kid). 



I suppose I have more fall plans than I did with summer. I was suppose to go to Hike to the Mike which is a music festival with local artists performing. This is another annual event happening in Simsbury every August but, it got canceled because of the rain. To end out the summer, I attended the worship & arts BBQ. The food was bomb and the games were enjoyable. 



For the most part, I was pretty satisfied with my summer but I’m looking forward to what fall will bring. I have a few things lined up for September that I’m going to share with you guys soon. 



Let me know how your summer was. Remember to subscribe, comment and share! Spread the word about Kammy’s blog😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...