Fall PlansGoals

Well. September is here! I already smell the pumpkin goodness in the air. I truly love everything about the fall. From the beauty of the leaves to the delightful pumpkin muffins at dunkin haha. Summer was decent for me but, I believe that fall has so much more to bring. With that being said, I am going to tell you about some of my upcoming fall plans and goals. Here it is!


1. Niall Horan Concert - I have been waiting for this concert since last September haha, now it's only less than a week away! I plan on doing a lot of livestreaming on my social media sites so, be on the lookout.


2. Big Choir Weekend - Singing in the choir period is always a joy to me, but singing with a big number of people of all ages is even more fun! Besides, isn't that what the body of Christ should look like anyway? I look forward to an incredible weekend.

3. The Big E - Ok, this isn't like a certain plan but I have been planning on going and have been wanting to go for some time now. I am on a budget haha, but going to the Big E would be the cream cheese frosting on the pumkin cupckae😋

4. Writing Classes - I'm super excited about furthering my writing career and I feel like taking these writing classes are great next steps. For some reason, I think writing feels even cooler or more special in the fall time while sitting in a cozy coffeeshop. But then again, writing is always special for me. I'm glad that this opportunity has opened up for me once again. 

5. Visit a New Coffeeshop - This goal is just a must for a coffee lover like me! For those of you that live in the CT area, I'm open to suggestions about any coffeeshops you may know of, (besides Dunkin and Starbucks haha)

6. Find Some New Good Reads - Finding great books are such a challenge for me, but I am determined to find at one really good book or a really good series. Once again, I'm open to any suggestions folks. Let a girl know😊

7. Be Consistent with my Bible Plans - Reading Bible plans on my Bible app is truly a great way for me to start my day. What I love about it is that it offers so many plans covering so many different topics. It's sincerely one of the best things ever created. Thank you Youversion! 

8. Spend Time with Friends - Yes, this was a summer goal of mine but unfortunately, I guess summer just wasn't the season for hanging out with friends. Even though it may be a bit more difficult with my friends having school and work now, I believe a way will be made for us to spend more time together on a regular basis. God knows how important this is to me and how much fun and excitement it brings to my life. I believe having a healthy social life helps keep you healthier as a person. I really do pray that I can achieve this goal this fall season and the next seasons also!


I have so much to look forward to this fall season. I'm praying that I'll be a stronger christian, fearless, determined and an inspiration to many people that I may meet. Whether it's in the fall season or the next season, I'm praying God will use me mightily and miraculously. I know that having goals is great, but I believe it's about time to achieve it. 

Tell me what you guys are doing this fall season. Are you just in the first week of a new school? Did you get a anew job? Is this your first job? Whatever it is, I'm really excited about hearing it. Iknow some of you guys may not be much in leaving comments or responding to my posts, but if you are sort of into writing like me, I'd really appreciate hearing your response about any of my posts. 

That's all that I have for now. I decided to give you guys a back to back post! One about summer ending and fall beginning. I felt it was appropriate. I absolutely love writing blogs! 

Kick the leaves, sip pumkin lattes, stay warm and cozy in a sweater and scarf!💛









No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...