How To Spend a Perfect Fall Day

Well, Fall is officially here! And I can feel it in the air. I've already had to pull out my sweaters and boots. I have also accomplished one of my fall goals already! I visited the Storyteller's Cottage in Simsbury; which is a place that offers many writing classes and events. I've ben wanting to visit that place for the past couple of months now and now I have my first class already set up. This time of year is truly beautiful and really warms my heart, (especially when I have a good cup of cocoa😋)

I wanted to write about what would make a perfect Fall day. Here's some of the options I came up with:

1. Talk a walk and nature watch (if that makes sense but y'all get what I'm saying)

2. Listen to some cool indie/folk music (if you're into that kind of music.) 
3. Visit a unique coffeeshop (either by yourself or with someone but to me it makes the experience way more cooler with someone there)
4. Go Hiking (this just seems like a cool thing to do during the fall time while also seeing some cool sights!)
5. Go listen to some acoustic bands or artist at a cafe 
6. Read a book in the park 
7. Go Apple Picking 
8. Visit a pumpkin maze and carve pumpkins!


Well, if these events don't scream fall I don't know what does! Let me know if any of these ideas seem appealing to you as far as how you would spend a fall day. I for one am going to try to do all of these things. 

Also, I will be posting blogs at the beginning of the month and towards the end of the month. So like two blogs a month. I feel I'm able to keep up better this way and provide much better posts. Feel free to give me some feedback. 

Until then, happy fall!😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...