Songs That Remind Me Of...

I don’t know about you, but I’m always visualizing things while listening to certain songs. I thought it be a cool thing share with you guys about what it is that I visualize while listening to certain songs.

Callum Pitt “Least He’s Happy” - This song has a really nice relaxing sound to it. It starts off with a nice acoustic guitar and then the verses are sang softly by Callum Pitt as he’s telling a story through the song. The song reminds me of just walking through a park on a warm sunny day. It reminds of like swinging on swings and just generally being really happy haha๐Ÿ˜Š
The song also just reminds me of like memories throughout my life. Like my most happiest moments.

Aly & AJ “In a Second” - This song reminds me of a certain someone... it kind of reminds me of how I feel about him. I like to tell you guys about him just because I guess I feel like it’s a story that’s waiting for an ending. But it reminds me of him, especially the part where it says “don’t know how you feel. You seem to keep it to yourself.” It’s a sweet song in general. I really love old school Aly & Aj songs. I think this song used to remind me of a crush when I was about 11 or 12 haha. So, I suppose as I got older the song had even more meaning.

Hillsong United “So Will I (100 Billion x)” -  I simply love every word that is sang in this song. It just does something to my spirits and my heart. This song just reminds me of responding to God but saying “if you have done this, then so will I” it’s like giving back to God. I am absolutely in love with the bridge, each time I listen to it, my heart rumbles. It gives me such confidence that our God is so faithful to his word and he just wants to have a relationship with us if we’re willing to sacrifice in some ways. This song is just a beautiful reminder of how privileged we are to have a God that would give us so much that we don’t even deserve. At least, that’s my meaning of it.

Evanescence “My Immortal” - This song reminds me of myself singing in a long, beautiful gown with my brother playing the piano for me. Even though it’s not necessarily a happy song, I can’t help but smile when I listen to it because I dream about myself singing this.

Young Guns “I Want Out” - This song reminds me of being at a really energetic concert haha. I just imagine like jumping around with a circle of people until we are tired and pass out (not because we’re drunk but because of the high energy)

This was a fun topic friends. I’m sure you guys have some songs you listen to that reminds you of something. I’m sure I have more I can add to this list! But I’ll leave it right there for now and if I think of more to add, I will edit this post and put it in there. Make sure you’re checking my blog for new updates.

Remember to subscribe, share and comment!

Stay Awesome guys!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...