My favorite Easter songs

It’s Easter weekend everyone! Let’s celebrate our risen savior who suffered and died for us. I’m so thankful for the cross and that I am a believer of God. I can’t imagine life without him. I’m thankful for his and sacrifice. So, in honor of Easter, I’d like to share with you some of my favorite Easter songs.

1. Elevation Worship - Resurrecting 
2. Darlene Zschech - Victor’s Crown
3. Chris Tomlin - At the Cross 
4. My Epic - Garden
5. My Epic - Alone
6. My Epic - Childbodybride
7. Matt Maher - You Were on the Cross
8. Laura Story - Remember 
9. Jeremy Camp - Overcome
10. Kari Jobe - Forever 

There is the songs that I listen to remember the sacrificial love of Jesus Christ. I listen to these songs almost everyday to celebrate our Lord and Savior’s redeeming power. 

How are you celebrating Easter? What’s some of your favorite Easter songs or songs about the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ? Please let me know in the comments section.

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter weekend. I will leave you with this verse.

“But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/rom.5.8.niv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...