Top 5 Best Stocking Stuffers

Stocking stuffers are just those perfect little gifts for any  purpose. Sometimes Stocking Stuffers are the best gifts ever! Today, I wanted to make a list of the best stocking stuffers you can give to someone this holiday season. Here they are:


1. Gift cards, Gift cards and more gift cards... Gift cards are always a great gift for anyone no matter the occasion. Though it may seem like a lazy gift idea, gift cards can be used for many purposes. Gift cards from the category of food, clothing or beauty, a gift card is a idealistic gift!



2. Sweet Treats! A box of chocolate or a box of cookies is a great gift for those that has a sweet tooth! 



3. For the gals... If you're thinking about getting something for your girlfriend, wife, sister or whoever, beauty necessities always comes in handy for us girls. Things such as, lip stick, nail polish, perfume and the list is endless! You can never go wrong with getting a small beauty gift for that special girl in your life. 



4. For the guys... Ladies, for that special guy in your life (yes, I'm talking about a brother or dad too) I found out that tools are something much needed for guys these days. If you go to any department store such as walmart, Kohls or Target you may just find a section titled "men's gifts" well you'll find pretty much everything you need for every guy on your list. From tools, shavers to phone mounts you name it. 



5. For the music lovers or just those that are into artistic things, getting someone a music related gift like earbuds, mini speakers or a cool  accessory with music I feel like that is a great way for that music lover to express their love for music even more. And for those that are just into arts, colored pencils, notebooks or highlighters! Anything that can help them get their creative juice flowing. 
 



Well, I hope that I was able to give you guys a few ideas about some gifts for those special people in your life. I enjoy making fun posts like these! If you like posts like these or other ones let me know and I’ll decided to make more posts like this. 

That’s all for now, Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight🎄➕❄️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...