My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Treats

My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Treats Well, Christmas is heavily upon us... I can just smell the peppermint mochas and gingerbread cookies from here *sigh* heavenly. Having a delicious cup of cocoa and a delicious holiday treat just warms my heart. I am 100% in the Christmas mode right now, I have been listening to lots of Christmas music and are preparing to put up holiday decorations. During the holidays, I feel like it’s a time when we eat more! There’s like an endless list of possibilities to choose from that are most likely only going to be up for grabs for the holidays. Today I decided to make a little short and fun post about my all time favorite holiday treats. I bet your mouth is going to water after reading this haha. Here’s my top 5 fav holiday treats:
 1. Red Velvet Cupcakes (they’re so scrumptious)
 2. Cookies with red and green sprinkles or frosting (Christmas decorated cookies is what I mean)
 3. Brownies with Christmas edition M&M’s
 4. Gingerbread loaf at Starbucks (this is a new favorite)
 5. White Chocolate Mocha (I don’t know if this is considered a treat but it sure is a treat for me!😁😋

There you have it, those are some of my favorite Christmas treats.
I’d love to hear what some of your favorite holiday treats or foods are. Let me know in the comments section. Also, don’t be afraid to send your girl some suggestions for future blog posts, because... I could use a little help sometimes topic wise. Actually, this post was suggested from one of my good friends. I won’t name names but you know who you are, so here’s a shoutout to you! That’s all the fun I have for you kit kats today but stay tuned because I have more to talk about. Lately my blog schedule is one at the beginning of the month and another towards the end of the month but, since Christmas is my favorite holidays and I have quite a few topics I could talk about regarding Christmas. So, this month you guys are likely to get 4 posts from me. But, I will definitely need your guys help to make my blog more and more fun. Until next time... Peace out -Kammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...