Three Things That I Feel I Do Well

I'm not one to always give myself a pat on the back but, I sometimes amaze myself by some of the things I do. It's probably because I often don't give myself enough credit. I know that each of us are gifted in our own way and sometimes the things I do I don't realize that it's a gift! So, this will probably be a short post but I thought it be neat to jot down just a few things that I confidently feel I do well.

1. Designing and/or Coordinating - I feel that I'm pretty good at designing and/or coordinating. I love decorating things such as a mug, my nails, and my hair! I always love to find ways how I can spice things up a bit. When i'm wearing a plain T-shirt, I love to add colorful jewerly or a scarf to it. When i'm wearing all black, I like adding a splash of bright colors such as a bright colored lipstick or bright colored shoes. If I had a plain phone case, i'd paint a beautiful design on the back. I suppose that's something a few people may not know about me is that i'm very artistic!👩🏾‍🎨 So, when I design these things, I take a step back and am pretty satisfied with my creation. Not be cocky or anything but everyone has something they feel that they're pretty good at. 

2. Communicating - Ok, so i'm not an expert at communication but, I feel I do pretty well with responding to an email, text or phone call. Firstly, I get pretty excited when I receive phone calls from people. So, I always make a note to myself to respond to this person as promptly as possible. I know most people appreciate swifter responses, especially business people. However, we all have our weak areas and quickly responding to someone isn't always as easy for them. I get it, it happens, usually when people don't respond quickly to me, I try not to have a cow about it. I'm usually pretty understanding as to why they couldn't get back to me. 

3. Being organized - This I can say I do pretty well with because if you look inside my purse, I have a compartment for every little thing. I have a spot for my cords and earplugs, I have a spot for smaller things such as gum, hand sanitizer, lip balm and more. In my room I have some work with organizing but i'm doing pretty good with keeping up with things for the most part. But, I plan on getting a bookcase, something to keep all of my shoes in, and something to keep all of my important stuff in. I'd even like something to keep all of keepsake items in. So, I know that I have some ways that i'd like to be more organized but, no one's perfect. I feel i'm doing a decent job for the most part.

And there is my top three things that I feel I do pretty well. I hope that I can add a few more things to this list. I hope that I'll feel confident enough to add blogging and writing in the list but I believe it's something I'm still developing and learning about. But i do have great supporters in these areas and i'm very happy about that. I'll name a few things I liked to be better at: Being more positive, being more mature, developing my social skills, being more responsible, being a better friend, being less distracted, having more faith in God.

I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoy writing it. Feel free to tell me some of the things that you think you do well. Let's chat about it in the comments section. That's all for now lovely people, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...