A Day in a Life

Hello all, I'd like to let you in on how my day was today. Today was normal. I did my normal routines such as showering, eating, praying and reading devotionals. I'd say it was a pretty productive day for the most part. Also, I took a walk across the bridge while looking at the beautiful view. It so amazing capturing the beautiful things God has created for our enjoyment. I love fall time (not to mention that my B-day is in the fall hehe). But I just love the feeling of fall, the colors of the leaves, pumpkins, cooler weather which will equal cooler fashion for me! Yay 😊👍. I'm just really excited about a new season approaching and I'm hoping for great changes along with the new season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...