My First Onerepublic Concert

I can't believe I finally saw my favorite band live in concert! I've literally have been waiting for this moment for about 3 years. I missed them when they came to CT the first time which was at Foxwoods Theatre in Mashantucket, CT and then I got tickets for their Allstar Christmas concert on my birthday but guess what? I did't make that either because it was an issue with our car or whatever the issue was. I was a disappointed little girl 😔. But then finally my lovely momma got me some tickets for their Honda Civic Tour as soon as they came out! I hugged her so tight. 

Months later, the moment finally came! August 2nd was finally here!!! That day I put my cute little outfit on with my brand new boots that was killing my feet that night😬. I played all their songs in the car and I even had my mom singing some 1R  tunes. Only downfall to that day was the heavy downpours and keeping my hair staying nice. Thankfully the rain stopped and my hair still stayed nice and straight. Oh! I had Moe's for dinner that day. 

we arrived at the concert around 8:35pm. We missed James Arthur (bummer😕) but we made it in time for Fitz & The Tantrums! They were awesome by the way, I loved their energy. later, after Fitz were finished with their set we waited for about 45 minutes and then once the stage was all set the lights went out and the fans screams roared - including my own haha. I was so excited the minute the first song came on, my heart was beating and it just felt like the best thing the thing ever! Alright, i've done enough talking. I'll let you guys see it for yourself. Please enjoy!

By the way, on our way inside the venue we got some free Honda Civic tour booklets! I went to sleep around 2:00am that night. I was so tired haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...