The Meaning Behind my Blog Name

Hey blog readers! My Thanksgiving was good (despite having to bring my dinner to work) but I was with the fam and watched the parade and I even colored my cutout turkey and pinned it on the door (well... Kayla did all the coloring and I put it on the door). Anyway... it wasn't complete craziness at my job but I was beat after working for so long. I got off of work at 1am (past my bedtime hehe).

Well, I wanted to explain to you guys the reason why I named my blog 'Write 4 Life" it's pretty self explanatory actually. I write whenever i'm sad, mad, happy and everything in between. Writing is like my therapy (as well as music) writing helps me to express my feelings when I can't express them well with my audible voice. Writing gives me joy. I write about almost anything; my struggles, my accomplishments, big events I've attended, news stories, devotionals and many other things.

What can I say? Writing is a big part of my life and I wanted to think of my blog as a public journal. This blog will give people an inside look of my life.

Writing is my passion and that's why I hope to continue to have a burning passion for writing for as long as I live. And I hope my writing can change many lives one day. That's why I write for lifeπŸ“’✏😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...