If You Could Spend $1,000 anywhere where would you spend it?

�This is a tough question. $1,000 is a lot of money! If I had to choose I would pick a store that has a variety of things like Walmart, target or best buy. I would pick Best Buy.
I
� would buy a new phone, (which would equal to around $200)
A
� phone plan ($35-$50)
A
� laptop for the price of $600 (that will take a big chunk)
I
� would buy headphones for the price of $100
A
�nd with the last $100 I would buy a couple of CDs and a iTunes or amazon gift card.

My list isn't all practical but hey, if you got a thousand bucks all in one place you might as well go big. You only live once, right?


Of course at the end of my posts I always ask my readers to leave comments, so if you can kindly leave your comments and let me know where and what you would spend $1,000 on. Please keep in mind that it would have to be one place. Also, please feel free to give me your suggestions on how I can make my blog better and more enjoyable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...