"It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas"

Hello friends!

Boy oh boy do I love the holidays. Christmastime has sprung up on me so fast! But the feeling of Christmas is like none other. So, I promised that I would tell you guys my holidays plans in my next post and here it is:
Go to Christmas events in my town like caroling and/or winterfest that's happening this Saturday. I already went to one Christmas event in my town and that being the Christmas tree lighting that was this last Sunday. Though it was cold, it was a fun event. Cocoa, caroling and of course tree lighting!
Volunteer for Prince of Peace Christmas production at my church.
Attend Worship & Arts Christmas party (which is also at my church).
Go Christmas shopping at the mall (though I've already done a little at kohls).
Go to the movies
Watch my own Christmas movies from my tablet
Sitting in Starbucks at Christmastime is always fun.
Lastly, attend the Christmas Eve service at my church.

Well, between now and the next few should be pretty fun for me. Please leave your comments and let me know what your holiday plans are this year. Don't be shy now, leave those comments so I could get a good idea of who's reading my blog posts. OK, that's all for now. Much love to ya! Xoxo💕http://prissypatrice.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...