What Five People Would You Invite To Your Party Famous Or Infamous?

Hello lovely people!


I know my posts have been kind of quiz-like but I like to keep things fun a bit, almost like you're reading a teen magazine.


So, onto the question. Here's my list of people I would invite to my party:


�Lacey Sturm

�John Cooper of Skillet

�Ryan Tedder

�Britt Nicole

�Meridith Grace (youtuber)



Ok, my list is all famous people, well... That's the people I would really like to come to my party. If you care to do so, please leave your comments and let me know who you would invite to your party. It can be any type of party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...