Snowy Day Activities!❄

Well, winter is on its way and we all know what that means... Snow! Watching the snow fall outside of my window is the most beautiful thing. But, even though it's beautiful it can be b oring stuck inside all day. So, I came up with a list of a few activities that I have done on a snowy day.

Bake delicious winter treats like cookies, brownies, muffins and all of that good stuff.
Watch movies and eat the delicious treat you've made.
Play board games
Try to write a short novel (hey, you never knmow what could come of it.)
Read a book with a warm fleece blanket wrapped around you.
Listen to cool indie playlists (if you're into that kind of music).
Lastly, make a snowman!⛄

And that is the list of activities to do on a snowy or rainy day! Please let me know what you think of these ideas and if you'll try some of these ideas for yourself. Or,let me know of some of your own ideas you have for activities on a snowy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...