How I Celebrated Christmas❄πŸŽ„

Hello friends!


Christmas has come and gone but hopefully everyone's holiday was merry and filled with cheer!πŸ˜ƒ I certainly had a great holiday, and I'm going to tell just a little bit about what I did.


Firstly, I woke up and prayed and said "Happy Birthday" to my lord and savior Jesus Christ. Then I ate breakfast, listened to Christmas music, watch Christmas movies and TV programs, played a sorta boring game of Sorry and then me and my siblings took a Christmas walk and played in the snow a bit.


Finally, we ate a delicious dinner which was mashed potatoes, green beans and carrots, sweet potatoes, baked chicken and dinner rolls. Then, we opened presents! My gifts I got were great! Two headbands, nail polish, lipstick (what more can a girl ask forπŸ’) I also got a cute burgundy clutch and a backpack and... One republic T shirt!!!! Yes, yes and yes!


We then watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas (classic).


All that was it folks. It was a truly lovely day. Please tell me about your holiday. I'd love to hear about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...