Emotional Rollercoaster: How I Deal with My Many Emotions

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Emotions, they are quite a crazy ride at times. I wanted to share with you guys how I deal with my many emotions on a daily basis:

Happiness - Happiness isn't a difficult emotion to deal with thankfully. But, it is difficult to be "Fake Happy" because I put on the "Fake Happy" at times and it just plains sucks. Especially at my job where I have to deal with people. I have to show that I'm cheerful and happy to serve them even if I'm not feeling the greatest at times. Sometimes I put on my "Fake Happy" not necessarily because I'm sad but sometimes just because I'm drained or not feeling well etc... 
But, when I have real happiness it's the best feeling ever! What makes me really happy is singing, dancing, listening to music, taking walks, eating and all that kind of stuff. When I'm happy I really feel such an invigorating feeling in my body that becomes contagious to others haha!

Sadness - Sadness is one of the most difficult emotions that I have to deal with. I could start to not think about a problem so much but still wonder why it's not being resolved. Therefore, I'm still sad inside but have just not thought about it as much and continue to tell myself that "I'm ok" and "It'll work out."But for the most part of my life I've dealt with sadness through prayer, music, watching something entertaining and now blogging! Also, talking with family and friends have helped me a lot too. Oftentimes, I'll read a good story to cheer me up or read a devotional of some sort. I try to go to a peaceful area that would help take my mind off of things. I try to stay away from the news if I can. A lot of times I deal with sadness in different ways depending on what the situation is. Sometimes I don't do anything when I'm sad but sit and listen. Sometimes that's all God may want us to do for the moment.

Frustration - This emotion seems to occur pretty often. I get frustrated quite often about things that I'm not accomplishing such as, jobs, writing and many other responsibilities. The best way that I deal with frustration is honestly to just stop thinking about so much. I know, sounds simple enough but it is quite a struggle for me. But I know that the more I'm thinking about things the more I'm building stress and anxiety and overwhelmness. And when I feel I didn't accomplish much in a day, I'm going to try again the next day and push myself to be more persistent so that I won't continue to fall in my slump.

Fear - The best way that I overcome my fears is to talk back to them in a way (sounds crazy, I know) but what I mean is that I'm going to say to myself that "Fear, you are no longer going to take hold of me" though I may end up with those same fearful feelings, I believe like by talking back to your fears that you are taking somewhat of authority of what you will allow fear to do to your mind and your life. God doesn't want us to live a spirit of fear and let me tell you, fear can take away so much of your joy in life. That's why you have to begin to talk back to those fears and any other negative feelings and tell them who's boss. 

Excitement - I simply don't have to deal with excitement, I just become my crazy self๐Ÿ˜† jk. But excitement is an emotion I don't necessarily have to deal with. I love it when I'm excited whether it's a concert, going to a movie, starting a new job excitement is a thrilling feeling. When I'm truly excited for something sometimes it's hard for me to eat or do other things because my mind is simply on that one thing that I'm excited for. I think when there's something exciting going on there's almost nothing that can bring me down.

Love - yes, there's all types of love that we have in life. I have a hard time expressing love to others that think they're above than others and you know, just difficult people in general. But sometimes I catch myself saying "Why should I love them when they just gave me the middle finger" I mean, maybe it's hard to love everyone but, the Bible does tell us to love our enemies. We should treat people the way we would want to be treated even if they don't treat us right. I also fee like I don't express my love and appreciation enough to my family and others that are close to me. I'm still busy thinking about the awkwardness of it. But when I do express that love to my family, friends, and everyday people it makes me feel so good inside. So, I did say there's all types of love and romantic love would probably be the most popular form of love. I technically don't know if I have romantic love for anyone but I suppose I do have feelings for someone and the way I'm dealing with it is... well simply nothing much at the moment. It's been going on for awhile but I guess I'm just trying to figure out what do I do about these feelings if no move is being made on the guy's side when technically the guy should be the one to make the first move. I suppose I did flirt a little with him from time to time but it's nothing major. Sometimes my feelings feels like love but I'm pretty darn sure I'm not quite there yet. So my answer to how I'm dealing with these feelings is just going with the flow. If he feels the same way and is just maybe nervous and waiting on the right time then let it be so. However, maybe I'm not his type and I'll begin to develop feelings for someone else but who knows. But I am certain that I like him and I do hope I find some kind of clarity between us.

There's my list of my most frequent emotions I deal with. Feel free to give me your feedback on any one of my blog posts. I love sharing thing with you guys. I've been trying to be more consistent with my blogging and it seems to be working out pretty good!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ

Much love to you all, Kammy๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...