Concert Outfit Ideas???

So, I'm going to a concert in September and I'm in need of an outfit!😬
I have not yet decided on what outfit would be perfect to wear to the Niall Horan concert in September. However, I have narrowed a few outfit ideas down found on pinterest. I may not find the exact kind of outfit shown in the pictures but, I will definitely find something close to it. Also, you will see an outfit option with a sweater because well, it'll be the middle of September and it just may be a little chilly. Here s my outfit ideas:

There's my outfit options for th Niall Horan concert. Please feel free to let me know which one you think I should pick. I will show me wearing the winner in my blog posts and Instagram. I'm soo excited to see which one you guys choose. Let me know in the comments section.

Luv Kammy😊💓



No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...