The reason I started a blog

Hello everyone!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I've been working super hard building this blog and though the progress seems to be slow, it's been enjoyable for sure. I wanted to share with you why I started blogging in the first place.

Firstly, writing is a huge part of my life and it's something I truly enjoy doing. I always post many things on google plus but I was beginning to feel like it just doesn't do writing justice.

One day I began searching for journal-type of social media sites and I find many and joined a few but nothing hit me. Those sites I joined, shortly after I deleted those accounts because the sites weren't providing me what I wanted. Later, I continued browsing the internet and then I found a blogging site that's apart of google and I thought that was fantastic because I didn't have to create a password or username, I could just use my email. In that instant I just knew this would be my new hobby for awhile. I designed my website and I was soo excited!

I wanted blogging to be a public journal. I didn't have specific topics I wanted to talk about but I just knew once I started that I'd go from there. Here on my blog I'll basically talk about EVERYTHING! I really would like to have a great community of people to join in and share their interest with me and give their thoughts on some of the things I post. I plan on posting some vlogs of my travel adventures and post some cool pictures of my many adventures also.

I believe that this blogging site means much more to me than just me having a website, it's my way of expressing myself and sharing it with others. I continue to hope my blogging community will grow.


Also, I want to give a big thank you to my best friend who encouraged me to start a blog. I'm thankful that I have people like that in my life that believe in me and want to see me succeed. I know by doing this blog it's inspired me tremendously to continue writing. Thank you to everyone also who's supporting me in this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...