Taylor Swift's new image

After watching Taylor Swift's new music video and hearing her new songs I'm seeing a morea darker and almost scarier Taylor Swift that I once known from my 15 year old self. I remember going to her concert back in 2011 and I thought she was so pretty with her sparkly dress and sparkly guitar. She has been a role model to so many young girls and brought them so much joy as they listened to her music.

The new Taylor just portrays a Taylor that isn't a role model and that just wants to get revenge. Coming from someone who was once a small fan of Taylor Swift is not at all excited about her new music or anything else that she does. I shouldn't be surprised about how she's changed because so many Disney stars have grown up and shattered their once clean image. Though Taylor Swift isn't a Disney star she still has been loved by so many young girls. But Taylor Swift is just one of the many young stars who has changed their image. I do believe there are some singers that still try to keep a good image and try to inspire both young girls and boys. Singers like Britt Nicole, Lauren Daigle, Colton Dixon, Jamie Grace and more are some of the singers that work hard at making positive music for young people and I truly respect that. Even though even they aren't perfect I still feel like they are great role models for young people. My dream is to do the same one day. To continue to empower young people's lives with positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...